This is the a dedicated page for the above Installation. Below you will find statistics and information for the Rig along with the current rating according to the criteria set on the right of the table.
All items are rated out of 5. Please feel free to submit your own review of this platform. We look forward to sharing your insight with our members and adding your rating to our total.
- The Claymore complex produces fluids from the Claymore and Scapa oil reservoirs. It comprises two fixed steel bridge-linked platforms, the Claymore Production Platform (CPP), and Claymore Accommodation Platform (CAP) and associated subsea infrastructure, and is located about 100 miles North East of Aberdeen.
- Scapa was developed by the installation of a subsea production template linked to the Claymore Field, with new topsides facilities
- The CPP, weighing approximately 36,000 tonnes, sits on a conventional eight-legged steel jacket and provides process and drilling facilities.
- The CAP is much smaller at around 8,000 tonnes, and provides accommodation and utilities for staff, and the helideck.
- The platforms are linked by a 106m bridge
- Pool Table(s)
Please note: The reviews left on this page are not those of RIGSAY or it’s representative in any way