This is the a dedicated page for the above Installation. Below you will find statistics and information for the Rig along with the current rating according to the criteria set on the right of the table.
All items are rated out of 5. Please feel free to submit your own review of this platform. We look forward to sharing your insight with our members and adding your rating to our total.
- The installation is owned and operated by TAQA.
- Field discovery: September 1972
- Date of construction: May 1978
- Location: 100 miles North East of Lerwick (approximately 310 miles North East of Aberdeen), in water depth 150m (492ft)
- Personnel on board: The facilities are equipped for a maximum of 171 personnel.
- Installation structure: four leg concrete gravity base structure with a steel box girder module support frame supporting two levels of modules.
- Pool Table(s)
Please note: The reviews left on this page are not those of RIGSAY or it’s representative in any way