This is the a dedicated page for the above Installation. Below you will find statistics and information for the Rig along with the current rating according to the criteria set on the right of the table.
All items are rated out of 5. Please feel free to submit your own review of this platform. We look forward to sharing your insight with our members and adding your rating to our total.
- The installation is owned and operated by TAQA.
- Field discovery: May 1976.
- Date of construction: installed in 1988. Production came on stream in November 1988.
- Location: 114 miles North East of Lerwick (approximately 315 miles north north-east of Aberdeen and approximately 13km from North Cormorant) in water depth 157.5m (517ft).
- Personnel on board: living quarters have accommodation for 73 persons. Levels 2 and 3 of the living quarters are designated as the Temporary Refuge (TR).
- Installation structure: a four leg, eight column steel jacket sub-structure, supporting an Integrated Deck Structure (IDS), containing a wellbay, process bay and utilities bay.
Please note: The reviews left on this page are not those of RIGSAY or it’s representative in any way