harding-uk

This is the a dedicated page for the above Installation. Below you will find statistics and information for the Rig along with the current rating according to the criteria set on the right of the table.

All items are rated out of 5. Please feel free to submit your own review of this platform. We look forward to sharing your insight with our members and adding your rating to our total.

pricing
Information Accuracy Confidence
Our Confidence
Location
Operator
Installed 1993
Accommodation On Production Platform
POB 119 (Max)
Wifi 5 < 10 Mb (Max)
Other Information
  • TAQA has a 70% interest in the installation and is the operator. The other partner is Maersk who holds 30%.
  • Field discovery: February 1987.
  • The Harding oil field covers an area of approximately 20 square kilometres.
  • Reservoirs: Harding Central, Harding South, Harding South East and Harding North and North east. Morrone field is a separate accumulation to the South of Harding in 9/23b.
  • Date of construction: Construction started in 1993 and production start-up was in 1996. Location: 320km North East of Aberdeen in the Central North Sea, in water depth 110m.
  • Personnel on board: The living quarters have accommodation for 119 persons. The average POB number is 110.
  • Installation structure: Harding is a heavy-duty jack-up production unit, resting on a gravity base storage tank capable of holding 600,000 barrels of oil.
Facilities
  • WiFi
  • Gymnasium
  • Sauna
  • Pool Table(s)
  • Laundry

INSTALLATION REVIEW

0
Food
0
Internet
0
Rooms
0
Operator
0
Travel
0
Staff
0
Gym
0
Facilities
Users (0 votes) {{ reviewsOverall }} / 5
We would love to accept your review of this installation.

However; in order to 'Rate your Rig' you must be a member.

Login Now

What people say... Login to rate
Order by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar
/ 5
Verified
{{{ review.rating_title }}}
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}

Please note: The reviews left on this page are not those of RIGSAY or it’s representative in any way

Leave a Reply