This is the a dedicated page for the above Installation. Below you will find statistics and information for the Rig along with the current rating according to the criteria set on the right of the table.
All items are rated out of 5. Please feel free to submit your own review of this platform. We look forward to sharing your insight with our members and adding your rating to our total.
- The installation is owned and operated by TAQA.
- Field discovery: August 1974.
- Date of construction: 1980.
- Location: approximately 110 miles north-east of Lerwick in the Shetland Islands ( 315 miles North North East of Aberdeen), in water 161m (528ft) deep.
- Personnel on board: The facilities are equipped for a maximum of up to 214 personnel.
- Installation structure: The installation consists of an eight-legged steel jacket sub-structure, anchored by piles to the seabed. The Module Support Frame (MSF), which is attached to the jacket, acts as a base support for two levels of modules.
- Pool Table(s)
Please note: The reviews left on this page are not those of RIGSAY or it’s representative in any way